Barneveld, October 18th 2021
Your privacy is of great importance to Schaffelaarbos. We therefore adhere to the privacy law. This means that we store the personal data we receive from you securely and we always use it properly. In this privacy statement we explain what we do with the information we have received from you at the website website.nl. If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what we keep about you, please contact us.
Provision to other companies or institutions
We only provide your personal data to other companies or institutions if necessary. For example, when using statistics programs such as Google Analytics or newsletter systems such as Mailcamp. We also use your personal data if this is required by law. For example, if the police demands this in the event of a suspicion of a crime.
We also work with certain companies and have agreements about the use and storage of personal data. For example, cooperation with a supplier of newsletter systems is necessary to be able to send a newsletter.
Contact form, white paper form and newsletter
On our website we use contact forms so that you can ask us questions or send us requests. For this we use your e-mail address, telephone number and name and address details. We do this on the basis of your permission. We will keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and the six months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information for follow-up questions. We can also train our customer service to become even better.
You can subscribe to our newsletter. Here you can read news, tips and information about our products and services. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link. Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. This data will be kept until you cancel the subscription.
Statistics and Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors use our website. We use these statistics to improve our website so that we can offer you relevant information. This is done on the basis of the IP address. When using this software, we will anonymize personal data. We have also concluded a processing agreement with Google for this. It contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to keep. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and password.
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and a login token.
- We take physical measures such as locks and safes to protect access to the systems in which personal data is stored.
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter your personal data.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
View, change and delete your data
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it
- access to the precise personal data we have
- having mistakes corrected
- having outdated personal data removed
- withdraw consent
- object to a particular use
- Make sure that you always clearly indicate who you are, so that we can be sure that we are not using data from the wrong person